Friday, July 10, 2015

Here Comes the Moon Goon

I've blogged about these guys before--twice in fact. But I've never before had an illustration of their weird villainousness. Now I do, thanks to Matthew Adams.

Moon Goons get their name from their heads or masks, large, round, and faintly luminous like the Moon, and their vile behavior. The Moon Goons avoid the real moon, only striking when it is new. Their spindly, bone-white limbs are animated with odd gestures and faintly aglow despite the lack of moonlight. They are forever mumbling and conversing, but their lips never move and their speech is unintelligible.


5 comments:

Gothridge Manor said...

They sure have a Clockwork Orange feel to them. So I approve.

Anonymous said...

How tall are these odd beings? That picture make me want to think that they are around nine-feet to the top of their moonish heads.

Trey said...

I hadn't pictured them that tall, but that's certainly a possibility. I was thinking more around seven feet, with a disproportionate part of their height being head.

rainswept said...

That is quite the penis.
Or, that is quite the codpiece.

Trey said...

Codpiece, we assume.